Monday, July 6, 2009

Detox and Toxic Aleutian Waters

Alright, I've just spent the past hour writing emails and trying to figure out logistical details for Future!Andrew, so I am writing this now in an attempt to decompress and detoxify myself from the pressures inherent.

A most major news article that I should share is that Dos Amigos has a great mango salsa for the summer and it is T3H Delicious™. It's becoming something of a Monday ritual to go take advantage of $5 burritos. Om nom nom.

Apparently, also, Palin writes on twitter!? Even more reason supporting my vindictive, vitriolic hatred of that website.* My favorite twitter from soon-to-be-ex-Governor Palin is:
"Happy for hard working Alaskans who get a sunny break tomorrow to celebrate the Fourth of July - be safe, enjoy friends, thank the troops!"
Oh, but all you lazy, ungrateful Alaskans & so-called "citizens" of the other 49 states - you best not be having a good Fourth of July.

I love intentionally misinterpreting politicians.

*It, along with its ilk texts from last night and even my beloved fmylife, have caused me to begin drafting an artistic manifesto, which I may or may not post in the next couple of days.

No comments: