Friday, May 21, 2010

It's all for you, Damien!

Study this. There will be a test. We have, my friends, the opportunity to look into the eyes of our enemies and defeat them, if only we can spend long enough staring.

I decided, recently, and in related news, that no one ever can tell what color my eyes are. I swore - perhaps rashly, perhaps crazily - that the first woman who can tell me, without any prompting or hinting or knowing about this comment, that my eyes are blue, will bear my children.

I know it's the word of a crazy person. I know my eyes are a very dark and stormy blueish gray, but they're my dark and stormy blueish gray, and I don't like it when I've been told to my face that I have brown eyes or hazel eyes. No. False.

I'm fine with it when people think my irises are black, though, that's fun and exciting. Like Damien. Or Paul Atreides.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Or like the guy from Limp Biscuit (sp? no, wait, I don't want to KNOW how to spell it) with the black contacts. Creepy.

Kara Dugas said...

i know what color your eyes are :) but the children thing...ehh that'd be weird. no one knows what color mine are either!!

Justin said...

I think Stacey knew right away.

[Take my wife. Please.]

Andrew said...

I don't think you're supposed to announce pre-wedding jitters on the Interwebs, guys. ;)