Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I kind of want to recast myself in The Viking's terminology

Interactions like the following are what give me hope for Satan’s chatbox not truly being Satan’s chatbox.
Me: I DO WHAT I WANT! #firstworldproblems #manifesto (17 minutes ago)

The Viking: @Icarus so, does that make you, uhm, the skinny-academic-east coast version of Eric Cartman? (13 minutes ago)

The Animus: [implied @Icarus] RT To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. (14 minutes ago)

The Animus: [implied @Icarus] RT The only opinion of you that matters is your opinion of you. (13 minutes ago)
In other news, I need to remember that no matter how sexy and form-fitting this new Lucky brand sweatshirt is, it’s still a grey sweatshirt and needs to have an undershirt.

Pit stains. Pit stains of doom.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Haha, this is part of why I love you so much. Your last post, coupled with this one. :)